Bertha I. Taitague, Center Director
33350 Peace Terrace Fremont, CA 94555
(510) 429-3993 firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM, M-F
8:00 AM – 5:30 PM, M-F
2-6 years old
Our purpose is to minister to the children and families of our congregation and the surrounding community. We are a multicultural, multi-ethnic preschool community that will contribute to the quality of the children’s lives through age appropriate activities, relationships, and daily experiences within the context of God’s love and purpose. they learn best through concrete experiences and active exploration. Play is a very significant way children learn.
Everything teaches: the classroom environment, relationships among children, adults and the curriculum.
Children learn best in a safe and secure environment, where the children are respected and are taught to respect their peers and their teachers, and where guidance and discipline are just, loving and consistent.
We provide age-appropriate educational programs that will encourage each child to grow spiritually, mentally, physically and socially in a loving and caring environment.
Our Educational Philosophy
- Children are instructed in the basic concepts of Christian belief and conduct, without a denominational slant. Our teachers are expected to lead by example, carefully modeling the love of Christ.
- Children develop at their own pace.
- Children learn best through concrete experiences and active exploration.
- Play is a very significant way children learn.
- Everything teaches: the classroom environment, relationship among children, adults, and the curriculum.
- Children learn best in a safe and secure environment, where the children are respected and expected to respect their peers and their teachers, where guidance and discipline is just, loving and consistent.
Our professional staff here at Precious Time Christian Preschool have collectively over 30-years of Early Childhood Development experience. With backgrounds ranging from 7-years to 33-years, each of our teachers are well-equipped with the knowledge to support your child’s advancement during the most critical time in development.
All of our teachers meet State Licensing Requirements, and have earned a Teacher Permit, A.A. Degree, or B.A. Degree in Child Development. All staff also maintain a current Pediatric CPR/First-Aid Certificate.
Our Center Is Open!
As part of Saint Paul United Methodist Church Ministry, our preschool has implemented new health and safety measures to protect families and our staff.
We are excited to be part of your child’s precious times!
Request a Tour