“O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
You are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.”
Children will discover God is WILD about them July 25 – 29, 2011 during PandaMania, Saint Paul’s Vacation Bible School (VBS). We start at 9:00am and end at 11:30am.
The basis for this VBS theme is Psalm 139:- 4 above. We’ll encourage your child to remember that:
1. God made her/him through the story of creation in Genesis 1.
2. God listens to her/him using the example of when Elijah confronted the prophets of Baal. (1 Kings 18:16-39)
3. God watches over her/him by citing how Jonah attempted to escape from God. (Jonah 1-3)
4. God loves you, no matter what, by sharing the story of how Jesus died and came back to life. (Luke 23:1-24:12)
5. God gives good gifts by teaching how God gave Hannah a baby. (1 Samuel1:1-2:11).
We invite your children, preschool through 6th Grade, and their friends to join us for VBS!