Celebrate the birth of Jesus and provide a gift for those in need! Let people you do not know be told that our God loves them!
Tree of Hope – gifts needed for the oldest boys and girls.
St. Paul United Methodist Church (SPUMC) is collecting items to support the non-profit, SAVE (http://save-dv.org/about-us/), a organization that supports victims of domestic violence. They provide a shelter and an array of other services. To help families make the transition, we are collecting the following items:
- Packages of underwear, socks, and pajamas in all sizes for women and kids (both boys and girls)
- New in-season clothing basics for women and kids (sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets, yoga pants and sweatpants, long-and short-sleeve T-shirts, tanks and sleeveless T-shirts, and shorts) — all sizes are needed
- New double and twin-size sheet sets, blankets, and comforters (these items are urgently needed)
- Gift certificates for shoes (all sizes)
- New standard-size pillows
- New bath, hand, and face towels
- Grocery/general stores such as Safeway, SaveMart, Food Maxx, Lucky, Target, and WalMart gift cards
- Shoe stores such as Payless Shoe Source, Big 5, and Marshall’s
- Haircut services such as Great Clips, SuperCuts, or Great Cuts
- Gas cards to cover clients’ transportation needs